Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Situation

Guinness has been using so many new words lately: example, I'd prefer..., actually, exasperated. Then today we were a little late getting lunch because I was working on my bike, and when I got in he was already standing on the stool in the kitchen, hands on the cupboard doors. "Mom, are you going to take care of the food situation here?" So I laugh and retort, "Why don't YOU take care of the food situation!" He says, "I can't take care of any situation! I'm just Guinness!"

In bad news, after school today he walked up to a little girl who was enjoying an after school cookie, and snatched it right of her hand and ate it!!!! So that ended play time early today.

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious (the first part)! Not so much for the second part. I see a theme though - he must be growing.

    ReplyDelete