Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Dishwashing

Gemma always liked doing dishes with me, making different recipes with the soap bubbles, pouring and scooping and stuff. We would play Ratitouille and she'd be Colette and I'd be Linguini. Anyway, Gemma is asleep already because she's not feeling good, so I invited Guinness to join me.

First he wanted to take off his long sleeve shirt because it will get wet. Ok, fair enough. Then he wanted his pants off. And the goch came off with the pants, so oh well. And then he just took off his Tshirt as well. And the naked dishwasher steps up to the sink.

He was really confused that he'd have to stand on the stool. I think he thought he could get right into the sink. Maybe that's why he wanted all his clothes off! Anyway, once he understood what was going on we had fun.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome story! Way to start him young on the dishwashing! :)

    ReplyDelete